|A rare meme I'm tagged for
||[Apr. 7th, 2008|09:24 pm]
Tagged by maiyeng
SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. Turning into that which I hate
2. Losing my sense of sight, hearing, or my hands.
3. Losing the ability to draw, though whether I had that in the first place is a bit arguable.
4. Death of loved ones and people close to me
5. Losing focus of myself and my life goals
6. Never finding the right person and being alone for the rest of my life
SEVEN THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST
1. Family & friends
2. Voice Acting
3. Creating new stories/comics/characters/worlds and sharing them with people.
4. Toy Collecting
6. Video games
7. Talking to people and sharing/exchanging/talking about what we enjoy.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. My most expensive toy is a Transformer that cost me about $1000.
2. I used to be left handed when young, but my father 'converted' me to being right handed. "The world is not made for the left hander", he said. Crazy ol' Dad.
3. I have a proficiency certificate in golf.
4. I have met Peter Cullen, the voice actor of the original Optimus Prime.
5. About half my entire family is based in Perth.
6. I have visited numerous countries, including several European countries (like Italy, France, Turkey, Switzerland and Greece), a good bit of America (LA, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco), and numerous Asian territories (Japan, Hong Kong, etc), but I have set to set foot in countries not amongst these groups (like Africa, Egypt, etc).
7. I can fire, maintain, and do basic stripping of maybe 3 different guns (the M16, the GPMG and the M203).
SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Go to an m-flo concert (V to the E to the R, B, A. そして、最後はL!)
2. Get work in voice acting somehow. I'll take anything, but something in cartoons/animation is obviously my most preferred choice.
3. Do a shit lot of comics, and somehow get them published in a book form, preferably something small scale that I can give to people for free (I'll never charge people money to read my comics).
4. Stay in Japan for an extended period of time. Maybe a year or two.
5. Start my own business or get a good amount of work done at a good place and probably base myself in America.
6. Become totally fluent in a couple of languages (Spanish and French, I'm looking at you).
7. Find the right girl, so I can finally stop being a bitter lonely old man.
SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO
1. Write, script and draw/ink/colour a half-decent comic I'd reckon.
2. Stick to projects I'm passionate about to the cold, bitter, painful end.
3. Bust off ridiculous combos in Moero! Justice Gakuen (Project Justice), Street Fighter Zero 3, Capcom vs SNK2 and maybe a few King of Fighters games.
4. Speak and read/write Japanese. Far from 100% fluency, but I've come a long way.
5. Imitate a good array of voices and accents (as stereotyped as they may be), though I've yet to actually try voicing a character of my own.
6. Pull off more chin-ups/push ups than guys more than twice my size. Don't fuck with me!
7. Video edit/produce a show/handle a switch board and sound board in a TV studio. New skills, hooray!
SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T DO
1. Control many of my impulses (lawl toys).
2. Lie very convincingly. I normally have to convince myself I like something I really don't.
4. Sing. (SOB I R TEH TALENTLESS)
5. Do manual labour, mostly because I'm either too short to carry a lot of things, or that it just really really sucks and I fucking hate it.
6. Conceal my emotions very well. When I'm angry or upset, it really, really shows.
7. Draw a horse. Really, it's fucking impossible. GODDAMN EQUINES!!!!!!!!!!!
SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
2. Good, interesting personality (which a LOT OF PEOPLE today lack).
3. Strength of character
4. Good sense of humour
5. Accommodating and understanding
6. Pleasant, not overly flashy, looks
7. Unafraid of being who/what one is, yet knowing there's a time and place for everything.
SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST
4. Fuck you.
5. Fuck off.
6. What the hell? (seeing a pattern here?)
7. Various lines from various different cartoons/anime/video games, often also mimicking the specific action that goes with the said line.
SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES
I generally don't go for celebrities at all, and respect many of them even less. I generally favour voice actors more, who are usually not always the most attractive looking people around. So I almost never have any real celeb crushes, thanks.
SEVEN PEOPLE YOU WANT TO SEE TAKE THIS TEST
Whoever freaking wants to do it really.