||[Sep. 10th, 2005|01:35 pm]
Got invited by a gal next door to some...karaoke session they were having. So, not wanting to be rude, I went down with James, hoping for the best. Boy, that was quite a reminder why I hate pubs/bars like that. Noisy, stuffy, drinks I don't like and with people I generally don't know and frankly, I wonder if they'll even bother to remember me. Pity, as she was quite nice, so I politely excused myself. So here I am now alone in my dorm, another reminder on why I'm such a loser. That which, I was tagged with the 20 facts about myself thing wasn't I? Since I've nothing else better to do|
Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts. If you're tagged it's your turn
1. I am a huge Transformer fan
2. I've never had a girlfriend
3. I tend to be very talkative and outspoken amongst friends or other people...
4. But get very quiet when I'm in a very unfamiliar or uncomfortable environment.
5. I tend to subtly beg for complements
6. Because I get demoralised VERY easily.
7. I have a thing for short skirts, provided the skirt wearer also looks nice.
8. I don't like people (girls especially) who are too 'flashy'. That is, I'd rather date a Miss Plain Jane than Miss Super Model.
9. I have a very bad temper.
10. I have bad spending habits.
11. I like the art of provactive nudity (and still try to hone that in my pics/comic)
12. I am quite a big gamer (though not as big as I used to be)
13. I have a soft spot for cute little girls and wish to have a daughter of my own some day.
14. Some of my biggest heroes of all time are Optimus Prime, Victory Saber, Creative's Sim Wong Hoo, and my Father.
15. I have an immense inferiority complex.
16. I tend to act arrogant to cover up my own insecurities.
17. I like drawing but drawing definitely doesn't like me.
18. I like writing but again, writing isn't crazy about me either.
19. I like to wet my feet in warm weather.
20. I tend to feel that no one truly understands me.
In that scenario, I'd choose to quietly leave as well.
You did well by excusing yourself, I developed a bad habit of just leaving in situations like that.